Always A Bridesmaid - Mystery Monday


(Original Image and Text, Copyright (c) 2011 Cynthia ShenetteWhat would "Wedding Month" be without an appearance by one of our mystery brides.  I know my great-aunt Helen Bulak is the bridesmaid standing to the right behind the happy couple.  My Aunt Helen never married but served as a bridesmaid to numerous brides.

I don't know who the other people in the wedding party are.  My guess is the couple, as well as the young man in the photo, were probably members of Worcester's Polish community.  Given the clothing style the photo was probably taken in the late 1910s, and the wedding probably took place in Worcester, MA at Our Lady of Czestochowa.

If you recognize the happy couple or the young man who appears to be the best man, leave a comment at the end of this post.  I'd love to hear from you.


Other Posts You Might Like:

Szerejko - Szymanska Wedding Invitation - Amanuensis Monday
Send Up A Flare, Mystery Bride Identified! - Mystery Monday
Fascinating Ladies 
It's Wedding Month (Again) at Heritage Zen! - Wordless Wednesday

1 comment:

Barbara Poole said...

I wonder why kind of flowers your aunt is holding. And, what a nice locket. Bet you can't wait to discover who all the mystery brides are.